IdentityForce Account Setup
To complete your enrollment for Identity Theft Protection, you’ll need the verification code provided via email. Follow the steps below:
- Click the link to begin your registration.
- On the registration page, enter your first and last name, email, and the provided verification code.
Click “ENROLL NOW”
- When your verification is accepted, you’ll be taken to the full new account page.
- Complete the Personal Information section.
- Next, set a strong password (use your password manager to create one).
- Choose one of the available security questions.
Do not answer with a true answer. Instead, create another password or choose five random words (or a phrase) and make that the answer to your Security Question. Add this answer to your password manager in the IndentityForce entry.
- Next, we recommend you choose to enable two factor authentication.
Choose to get the code at your phone number or by email.
- Then, choose to enable notifications.
- Finally, when everything is complete, click “Agree” to save your registration.
You will now be taken to the IdentityForce home page. In the future, you’ll return here to get alerts and manage your account.
For now, there is one more thing to enable.
- Click Manage Account (in the sidebar)
- Scroll to Financial Information, and click the ‘Enable’ button.
- Answer the personal questions, and submit.
- You will now see the Advanced Fraud Protection and Credit Monitoring are listed as ‘Active’
- IdentityForce will not monitor your identity, financial, and credit accounts.
You will be notified by email when monitoring identifies anything suspicious.
If you ever believe you are a victim of identity theft, you can call the IdentityForce member support toll-free number, listed under the Support tab, for assistance including restoration procedure.